"The latest robot from the Frame Arms line to join Kotobukiya's original spin-off series Frame Arms Girl is Zelfikar!
Takayuki Yanase's mech design is expertly recreated into the adorable FA Girl form by illustrator Humikane Shimada!
- Zelfikar comes with two unique weapons, a prototype light-wave emitter for the right arm and an offensive shield system for the left arm.
- Zelfikar's armor can be reconfigured to recreate "blast shield mode."
- The base of the blast shield can be used as armor.
- The included segment rifle comes with an updated blade part.
- The kit includes a special support arm.
- The sculpting of the head, face parts, hair, chest, and rear of the base model are all new.
- The kit includes three face parts: smiling/looking left, looking down, and crying.
- The model can be turned into a bunny girl by attaching the included tail part.
- The model's joints are updated from the original Baselard model, giving Zelfikar an impressive range of movement while also maintaining the model's appearance.
- The model's hands use ball joints that allow for a range of expressive poses.
- The kit includes six sets of PVC hand parts, and the kit is also compatible with hand parts from existing Frame Arms Girl kits.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- Zelfikar can be built without armor in her basic mode, fully decked out in mechanical armor, and anything in between by changing out the parts.
- The kit includes shoulder attachments for arm extension parts that are compatible with the arms from Frame Arms Baselard and other Frame Arms model kits.
- The 3mm connections on the arms and legs are compatible with equipment from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
Disable your adblocker to read reviews for this product! (No ads, we promise.)