Frame Arms Plastic Model Kit 1/100 XFA-CnB Bergflinker 19 cmXFA-CnB Bergflinker is based on JX-25T Lei-Dao but with a new color scheme and equipped with newly designed armor and weapons to join the Frame Arms lineup! It stands 19 cm tall. Price excluding VAT, click here for important information.
Estimated to release in April 2021
This product ships to the United States! Always insured, always packaged protected.
Pay securely with your credit card, PayPal, iDeal and many more local payment methods!
XFA-CnB Bergflinker is based on JX-25T Lei-Dao but with a new color scheme and equipped with newly designed armor and weapons to join the Frame Arms lineup! It stands 19 cm tall.
- The model's red color scheme is recreated with multi-colored plastic that gives the model a finished look even without painting.
- The head, chest, and shoulder booster parts have been newly redesigned from the original model.
- The model can be transformed into Flight Mode by adjusting each part.
- Based on the choices used to assemble the head and chest parts, "O CUTLASS" can be recreated.
- The kit includes two updated versions of the bayonet-attached rifles. Two sets of the bayonet blade part are included: clear green and colorless clear plastic.
- Besides the bayonet-attached rifles being able to be held in "O CUTLASS" mode, it can be suspended on the shoulder boosters by storing the grips and pulling out the joints.
- The hand parts use swing joints. "FA Hand 2" are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the robot's frame. The Frame Architect is pre-assembled and made of PS plastic.
- The hips of Frame Architect use joint parts that allow for more secure support.
The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.
This product is available as a pre-order, this means that our pre-order policies make some
small amendments to
our regular terms and conditions, these basically entail:
- Pre-orders are not guaranteed, your money back is guaranteed if we can not deliver.
- Pre-orders are generally not cancelable.
- Pre-orders are in most cases shipped within one month after release.